Intercom is a customer messaging platform that allows businesses to communicate with prospective and existing customers within their app, on their website, through social media, or via email.
Support Ticketing Connectors
Ticketing connectors give PlayerZero visibility into:
- Customer complaints
- Product issue scope and impact
- Common patterns in customer feedback
- Feature requests
- Support volume
By connecting this ticketing source, PlayerZero builds a map of everything your users are telling you about your product and its relationship with the work your team is doing. This enables PlayerZero to measure the customer impact of your code.
- From the PlayerZero web app, navigate to the home page.
- Select the Intercom connector under the Tickets section.
- Login to your Intercom account if not already logged in.
- Enter your Intercom project domain or the appropriate API key for your project.
- Authorize Merge to read and write data through the Intercom connector.