Linear is a project management and issue tracking tool designed for software teams.
Project Management Connectors
Project management connectors give PlayerZero visibility into:
- Issues and bugs logged
- Stories being worked on
- Releases made
- Internal feedback and issues logged
- Past issues that have been logged or backlogged
By hooking in a Project Management connector, PlayerZero correlates internal tickets, tasks and progress to the work your engineering team is doing, in real time. This allows you to identify the highest risk code change based on work-items of the past, so you can be sure that you never make the same mistake twice.
- From the PlayerZero web app, navigate to the home page.
- Click on the
- Filter by the
Project Managementgroup in the dropdown.
- Search for
- Login to your Linear account if not already logged in.
- Enter your Linear project domain or the appropriate API key for your project.