Azure DevOps provides dev services for support teams to plan work, collaborate on code development, and build and deploy applications.
Project Management Connectors
Project management connectors give PlayerZero visibility into:
- Issues and bugs logged
- Stories being worked on
- Releases made
- Internal feedback and issues logged
- Past issues that have been logged or backlogged
By hooking in a Project Management connector, PlayerZero correlates internal tickets, tasks and progress to the work your engineering team is doing, in real time. This allows you to identify the highest risk code change based on work-items of the past, so you can be sure that you never make the same mistake twice.
- From the PlayerZero web app, navigate to the home page.
- Select the Azure DevOps connector under the Tickets section.
- Login to your Azure DevOps account if not already logged in.
- Enter your Azure DevOps project domain or the appropriate API key for your project.
- Authorize Merge to read and write data through the Azure DevOps connector.