Let's get you setup with Intercom!
There are two main ways to use the PlayerZero Intercom integration to optimize your support workflow: Allow a support team member to send a PlayerZero issue reporting button or automatically send a button to the user based on a message cue.
Send our button directly to a user experiencing issues
From the Intercom inbox, simply click the app icon and send the PlayerZero button:
On the other end, your user will receive a link back to submit the issue!
Automatically send our button with Operator
Add our button to a custom operator bot:
On the user’s end, they will receive an automated PlayerZero upload button!
(Each of the steps are included in your normal onboarding process!)
- Login to PlayerZero
- Create a new project in PlayerZero
- Embed the PlayerZero Snippet to link your project to your application.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Click “Connect” in the Intercom integration section
- You will be redirected to the Intercom site where you can install!