PlayerZero is built to help teams intentionally collaborate around real user issues. Depending on what your team needs, you can adjust the sharing preferences for a specific project directly from the settings tab.
Roles in PlayerZero
- Member: Can view data settings & add team members. Anybody who joins your project will be a member by default and can be promoted to Owner if needed in the sharing page.
- Owner: Can view, add, edit, and delete all settings.
- Sign-up for PlayerZero
- Create your first project
- Go to Settings > Team
- Navigate to the “My Team” section and click “Invite”
- Add your teammates’ emails